COVID-19, Coronavirus disease is a contagious disease caused by a newly found coronavirus. The vast majority affected the COVID-19 infection will experience gentle to a moderate respiratory disorder. Elderly and those with basic medical problems like cardiovascular disease, chronic respiratory disease, diabetes, and cancer are more likely to grow serious illness.
The most ideal approach to slow down and prevent transmission is to be educated about the COVID-19 virus, how it spreads and the disease it causes. Save yourself, your family members as well as other people from infection by Sanitizing and Disinfecting your Home and Workplace.
How to properly Sanitize and Disinfect your Home during the COVID-19 Outbreak
You have been sticking to home, maintaining social distance, and washing your hands frequently. Still, many proofs suggest that it’s feasible for COVID-19 to stay effective on surfaces for hours or even days. So, we recommend regularly Sanitizing and Disinfecting your home. You can also avail of home cleaning services.
You can eliminate the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 by sanitizing and disinfecting. Sanitizing requires soap or detergent and sometimes chemical sanitizer also to kill germs and remove dirt from a surface. Disinfecting uses chemicals like bleach or alcohol to kill germs. By combining the two processes, starting with sanitizing surfaces and then disinfecting, you can lower the chances of spreading the virus throughout your home.
Concentrate on High-Touch Areas
Consider the things that you and the other family members touch most round the day: door handles, light switches, ledges, faucets, etc. These objects are highly recommended to be cleaned properly.
Utilize the Right Products
Once you have cleaned dirty surfaces with water and soap, use a sanitizing and disinfecting solution to kill any remaining germs. You also need to ensure that the solution that you are using is safe and effective for the surfaces.
You can make your own diluted bleach solution for successful disinfecting, mix 5 tablespoons of bleach for every gallon of water, or 4 teaspoons of bleach for every quarter of water. In case you are using an alcohol-based solution, use at least 70% alcohol.
sanitizing and disinfecting, do not mix various cleaning products. Ensure that
the area you are disinfecting is properly ventilated while using these
cleaning, you should wear disposable gloves and dispose of them when you are
done. Make sure to wash your hands as soon as you remove your gloves.
Tips to Sanitize and Disinfect an Office
The emergence of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 has created a striking impact on the way we live and work. While numerous organizations are moving to telework, a few organizations work with exclusive systems or with tactful materials that require representatives or employees to be on-premises to complete their work done well. We want to help everybody stay healthy in their offices while sharing common workspaces.
Fortunately, sanitizing and disinfecting a surface will dramatically reduce the chances of contamination spreading. So, Organizations need to strengthen their efforts to ensure that their work environments are sanitized and disinfected properly. There are certain cleaning tools and techniques to handle COVID-19 infection in the right way and take care of the health of employees.
Let us discuss some surprisingly effective techniques that you can use to prevent COVID-19 from spreading in your office.
- Make sure that the whole workplace is always kept hygienic
- Sanitize and disinfect all surfaces regularly
- Encourage employee hygiene
- Talk about the need for respiratory hygiene and repeated hand washing
- Make sure that your premises are well equipped with hand sanitizers, cleanser, tissues, face masks, and disinfectant
- Encourage employees to use their sick leave and seek medical assistance in case of any symptoms.
- Work with local authorities and nearby experts in spreading knowledge and if possible, set up posters, banners, and more that will guide your employees and clients on the issue.
Stay Safe during Meetings and Events
It is wise to put events, meetings, and face to face conferences on hold for the time being. In case, this proves to be unfeasible, there are still a couple of things that you can do to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- Seek details from your local health administration before the meeting or event.
- Make sure that the whole premises are completely sanitized and disinfected before the meeting takes place
- Develop a satisfactory supply of hand sanitizers, cleanser, tissues, disinfectant, and masks
- Provide the participants of the meeting with guidelines on the situation and tell them about the measures that you have taken. Provide ample space to the members, so that they will be able to maintain social distance.
We hope that you have found this blog useful and it has helped you understand the need to sanitize and disinfect your house and office during COVID-19. Using these guidelines, you will be able to navigate the challenges and combat this global public health issue.
White Glove Technical Services is one of the best Cleaning Company in Dubai. Our cleaning experts sanitize and disinfect your home and office surface area during COVID-19. Contact with cleaning company Dubai today and get a neat and tidy your surface.